BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Finances & Relationships- Well, I did it.

I talked to the Boy. I felt completely humiliated having to ask him for help. Especially because I couldn't just come out and say it and instead of helping me along with the conversation, he didn't know what to say either, so he just let me sit there and struggle with my words. I don't think he meant to make it harder on me, but it did. Then I just felt so stupid for even talking to him. But I did it and it's over now and he wasn't against helping me. I do think he was mad at me though because I had such a hard time coming to him. but I know now that I will never let myself get in this situation again. I plan to pay him back and I never want to have to borrow money from anyone ever again.

But now I'm having this paranoia that because I chose to audit a class this summer that I somehow won't be eligible for my financial aid. If I don't get that financial aid on Friday for school, I'm pretty much screwed and then I really don't know what I'll do. I won't be able to go to school this semester and that will be one of the most devastating things for me.

I just wish that I knew everything was going to be okay so I could breath a sigh of relief.

0 comments: