BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, August 14, 2009

Career: Getting my work week put together

Job #1 has finalized their hours with me. I will be working a total of 8 hours per week there. I know that doesn't sound like much but...

1. I'm working 2 other jobs


2. 2 of the 3 jobs are school related and therefore I'm not allowed to work over a certain amount of hours. It's basically just for experience.

3. All 3 jobs will add up to a full time work week.

Top that off with a full load of university classes and I'm going to be one busy girl!

Classes begin soon and I'm already getting very anxious. I've picked up my school books and have begun to leaf through them. I'm a little worried about having time for reading and studying. I will be planning my study time and play time in to my work week and I will have to be determined to stay on task in order to keep up with everything.

One of my biggest concerns is allowing for enough personal time spent between me and my Boy. He is the most important thing in my life and I don't want my ambition to overshadow our relationship.

0 comments: